Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jennifer Love Hewitt digital breast reduction ad photo


Jennifer Love Hewitt digital breast reduction ad photo

Jennifer Love Hewitt new version of an advertisement for the show called The Client List, you will see a big difference of her breast/boob size, as you can see the ad that her cleavage is being reduced. Look at the new ad photo below: t





The said new version of  Jennifer Love Hewitt for The Client List show has caught online users and now people are searching about the said ad photo of Jennifer, it’s now trending.

 Here’s what Jennifer have said on the new ad photo in The Kevin & Bean Show from KROQ that she had no idea a more modest version of the ad had been created.


"Somebody sent me a copy of the photograph, and I was like, 'Ummm, what happened?'" she said. "I'm not quite sure what's going on. But apparently somebody wanted me to have a boob reduction. ... The thing that"s even crazier is that usually when they do that stuff, I had to see the photograph before they went out anywhere, and I never saw a new version of it."

Source: http://tv.yahoo.com/news

No comments:

Post a Comment