Monday, April 23, 2012

Nicki Minaj Suicide note? Read Nicki Suicide note!

Nicki Minaj Suicide note? Read Nicki Suicide note!

Nicki Minaj is trending again after posting the alleged suicide note in her fan website. Now the alleged suicide note is already a top search, it has spread like wildfire in the net. According to mediatake out the it says there that after receiving the note, the fansite STOPPED THE FEUD with Nicki, and put BACK UP the content on its site. We hope Nicki isn't doing anything RASH!!



Read the suicide note? of Nicki Minaj below:
Dear Barbz, if ever should come a time where you don't hear my voice; remember this: I am absolutely, positively head over heels in love with you guys. You gave me strength for a lifetime. You're clearly one of God's most precious gifts to me. I am forever indebted to him for you. So...heres to round 2...really round 5 (including the mixtapes) but who's counting right? ;)
You've not only stayed with me for the last 5 years, you've inspired me. You'll probably never know how much I want you guys to chase your dreams. Please. You're beautiful, intelligent, powerful and poised for greatness. Whatever you put your mind to, executed with tenacity and passion...can and WILL be yours. Your jokes, your smiles, your hugs, your kisses...your boobs...I will take with me for a lifetime.
Even when I forget your names, I'll never forget how you made me feel. I'll never forget the genuine look of love & excitement in your eyes. I'll never forget the tears, the uncontrollable shaking, the freezing cold hands, the standing in lines for hours without eating or sleeping. I'll never forget it. *deep sigh*.
Dear Barbz, let them talk. We did it. Roman Reloaded."
Wow . .. "if ever should come a time where you don't hear my voice". WTF???????

source:http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/55452/suicide-note-nicki-minaj-sends-a-cryptic-message-to-her-top-fan-site-exclusive-report.html

No comments:

Post a Comment